[TenTec] 20 Meter Net

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 20 Meter Net
From: wa2pvk@msn.com (WILLIAM MANSEY)
Date: Sun Jun 8 14:50:00 2003
Hello Mike,
    I must have missed THAT message.  Sorry to hear about the wreck and
especially the death & injuries.  It would seem that you and your wife are fine
and I am glad to hear that - even if it is 3 weeks late.
    I also missed the complaints.  I was, at that time, in the process of
making some changes in my computer and I guess I "lost" some messages.  All is
up and running now.
    This sounds like a perfect example of "Catch-22"!  People complain about
net reminders so you stop - Only to have me "complain" that you stopped net
reminders!   (okay - so I really was NOT complaining - but you get the point)
    I will try QRP but if that does not work (if conditions can again pass "The
Oreck Challenge") I will simply be "forced" to use the Orion.   See Ya on the
net.  73, Bill
wa2pvk@msn.com

Please visit my home page:
http://mysite.verizon.net/wa2pvk