[TenTec] great RX320 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] great RX320 review
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Tue Jun 10 12:29:04 2003
Yes it does still have all the DSP stuff of its own,
but the 12KHZ signal that is provided on the back
panel is before any of the A to D and DSP of the
RX-320 itself.

However the DSP in the RX 320 will still have an
effect on whatever analog AGC action that there may
be. If I recall correctly a large part of the AGC of
the RX-320 is handled in the DSP itself and only very
strong signals will affect any of the analog AGC
action, anyone know if this totally correct? What this
means that the 12KHz signal will probably not be 100%
AGC stabilized but instead for only the very strong
signals.

Duane
N9DG