[TenTec] great RX320 review

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] great RX320 review
From: malcolm.mcleman@free.fr (Malcolm McLeman)
Date: Wed Jun 11 02:31:36 2003
Hi Bill,

 Your pupil's difficulty with oscillators, have you never tried them with
the Franklin? I built one in the early '60's using a 12AT7 double triode
minimum external components, using a high quality component L/C circuit, I
think from a BC458 or suchlike. The stability checked professionally was
exceptional, comparing easily with Colpitts or Hartley types. It was
intended for a phasing type SSB rig using the wonderful octal plug-in B & W
350 audio phase shift network..

73

Malcolm GM3UIN now F5VBU

NNN