[TenTec] TCXO Alignment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TCXO Alignment
From: wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net (Bill Miner)
Date: Sat Jun 14 19:02:23 2003
Jim,

The "blue colored gizmo" is clearly a pot and is not likely what you are
looking for.  The "shiny silvery gadget" with a hole in the top is
probably the TCXO adjustment.  Rather than guess,  may I suggest a call
to Ten Tec support on Monday to be sure!!!  Being off freq by 23 hz or
what ever is not going to cause a problem with operation of your rig.
Messing up some part of a PLL circuit on the other hand......

GL & 73,
Bill - K6WLM