[TenTec] Centaur amp

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centaur amp
From: Blky4u@wmconnect.com (Blky4u@wmconnect.com)
Date: Sun Jun 15 15:35:05 2003
I bought a Ten Tec Cectaur from a fellow and was very disapointed when I
turned it on because of the fan noise....Is this true with all of the Centuar's
or
is this an exception......If all are like this then I know there must be a
fix for it because I dont believe you could tolorate the noise for an extended
period of time.....Would it be possible to slow the fan speed down and still
have plenty of cooling?                        As usual tnx in advance for any
help........73 de Bill......KY4U