[TenTec] Dead again!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Dead again!!
From: bohnovic@bellsouth.net (John Bohnovic)
Date: Mon Jun 16 22:01:56 2003
You probably already know this, but if you turn the rig off and leave the
power supply turned on it will provide power to the Omni VI Plus but I
don't know which modules are powered.

If you turn off the power supply then the Omni VI will lose all power.

I like to leave the power supply turned on during the day, when I'm home,
and turn the rig off. This keeps the oscillator nice and steady.

73..de John/K4WJ