[TenTec] Orion TCXO Warm Up Drift

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion TCXO Warm Up Drift
From: nq5t@attbi.com (nq5t@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jun 18 11:35:55 2003
The spec is +/- 1 ppm at "room temperature" and +/- 3ppm "over temperature",
which I presume means over the defined operating range of 0-50 degC.

As far as "excursion" is concerned, the range would be 2 ppm at "room temp" and
6 ppm from 0-50 degC (if my interpretation of what "over temperature" means is
correct).

Grant/NQ5T