[TenTec] WTT: Jupiter/remote knob/2&6 M transverters for Argo V and 6N2

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTT: Jupiter/remote knob/2&6 M transverters for Argo V and 6N2 rigs
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Fri Jun 20 16:21:42 2003
I have an Argonaut 5 at our camp that I love and would like to go with
another one here in the shack at home.  I have a mint Jupiter (less than a
year old) with the remote knob. Also have the Ten Tec 6 and 2 Meter
transverters. Jupiter has not been around smoke and I have the original
shipping box and manuals for all equipment. I would like to work a trade on
a Argo V and a 6N2 rig. I do not want to sell the jupiter or transverters
outright or separately. I am only interested in a trade involving the 2 rigs
I mentioned..
thanks
Tim
NZ8J