[TenTec] Flash Upgrades (was Argo 5)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Flash Upgrades (was Argo 5)
From: nz8j@woh.rr.com (NZ8J)
Date: Sun Jun 22 09:52:09 2003
Speaking of flash upgrades, has anyone heard if Ten Tec will be upgrading
the Jupiter to include a 200hz (or less) bandwidth?  I talked to them a few
months ago when they were feverously working on the Orion software and was
told at that time it had been mentioned, but nothing firm and the Orion was
taking up all their programming time. I don't know about others, but I feel
the 200 hz bandwidth in the Argo V is very good and would be a welcome
addition to the Jupiter...

73
Tim
NZ8J