[TenTec] Argo 5

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo 5
From: mgusky@bellsouth.net (Michael Gusky)
Date: Sun Jun 22 10:12:38 2003
Good question Don.  Perhaps we will get lucky and see something from TT
soon.  I am sure TT has been pretty busy with the Orion.  The Argonaut 516
is the only rig I own and provides me with many hours of good cw and
listening.  I have found work-arounds for most of the things I thought could
have been done another way.  No real serious issues with me regarding the
516.

73
Mike
K5UX