[TenTec] Ten Tec Antenna

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec Antenna
From: Wa4aos@aol.com (Wa4aos@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jun 23 11:50:56 2003
Hi,

Please excuse this question which is a little off the beaten path.
I recently bought a 2 element KLM 40 meter beam and a 120 ft of Rohn 25G to
put up a 160 meter vertical with the 40 meter beam on top. This is all for my
TEN TEC Station's. ( I have 6 operating spots but I am only a casual contester;
Just like to collect TT. )

Anyway, the plastic support which holds the driven element to the boom is
cracked. I looked the web over to find KLM and I guess they were bought out or
went out of business. Any ideas on a source for replacement or substitute parts?
The Ten Tec gang here, always comes through with good information.

Thanks in advance...

73,
Glenn  WA4AOS