[TenTec]%5BTenTec%5D%20RE%3A%20Topband%20Digest%2C%20Vol%206%2C%20Issue%

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec]%5BTenTec%5D%20RE%3A%20Topband%20Digest%2C%20Vol%206%2C%20Issue%2020&In-Reply-To
From: jlockj@earthlink.net (John)
Date: Tue Jun 24 23:06:36 2003
Hi Yuri,

What the heck is this subject line??

IMHO, DX contests are won by stations who can copy weak stations that are
Adjacent To Strong Stations. (i.e. EU stations running 5 watts to indoor
dipoles right next to W1AW)

I would not hold my breath waiting for radio manufacturers to submit
prototype or initial run radios to you for testing.  I think you know why.

73,

John  W0DC