[TenTec] GPS Antenna feedline

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] GPS Antenna feedline
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Thu Jun 26 06:50:20 2003
Carl,

Thanks for the info.

However, it looks like my setup's viability was short lived. I got up this
morining and noticed that the clock was in holdover mode. I checked the
softtware and it's not tracking any sats. It went into holdover mode around
1am.  Do sky conditions affect GPS reception?  Any suggestions on how to
troubleshoot the installation? The clock's health status says OK. The
display currently lists 7 sats and it's trying to track 6 of them.

Does a sat displayed in the 'not tracking' column indicate it hears the sat
or does it just think that the sat should be there?

73,
Mark