[TenTec] Argonaut V 1.07 Upgrade Problem ?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V 1.07 Upgrade Problem ?
From: tranda@cox.net (Tim Randa)
Date: Thu Jun 26 21:03:26 2003
Fun isn't it ...??  I took a good look at rfsquared.com at all the "updates"
on the various TT rigs. The new Orion has had 21 so far. Some people think
this is great. I tend to lean the other way..what happened to full product
development and QA at the factory ?  And just think of the poor SOB who
doesn't have internet access.

Just a thought
de Tim K?FL

France has neither winter, nor summer, nor morals.
France is miserable because it is filled with
Frenchmen, and Frenchmen are miserable
because they live in France. - Mark Twain