[TenTec] Buyer beware

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Buyer beware
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy Cox)
Date: Fri Jun 27 19:09:12 2003
>So, to not get personal, let's evaluate the "tests"

Yawn ... this is what, your 3rd rant this week? TT, F12, and now TT again,
complete with the entire message digest included each time. Maybe it's
time to lighten up a bit there OM?

>Need we say more?

Sure ... now how about YOUR posts as to the MP verses Orion using
the list that you just laid out ... keep in mind YOUR posts are just like
Earl's or ANYONE else's ... no more, and no less ... one person's opinion.

Why should YOURS have any more value than anyone else's?

Some of the posts are being made by folks who simply don't want to
admit ... well, maybe I just spent $3.3k and the rig is not YET perfect ...

Or am I getting too close to the real reason for your various rants this
week?

And hopefully someone else <I tried, and he won't listen> will be able to
teach Tommy how to make a post without sending out the entire digest.

Oh, beware, if you challenge WD4K ... his private emails get BRUTAL ...

Everyone, have a great FD weekend!

73 Billy AA4NU