[TenTec] Admin: To those having problems with Juno

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Admin: To those having problems with Juno
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Sun Jun 29 18:31:36 2003
Today I received the following communication from a Juno representative.
It should be good news to the many Juno accountholders who have been
having messages from the tentec@contesting.com list blocked, and often
having their membership on the list terminated:

Hello Jim,

Mail from the address <tentec@contesting.com> had triggered one or more of the
limits imposed by our spam-filters, and consequently,
all mail from this address had been blocked.

In light of the information you have provided, the block has been taken off.
Please allow 24 hours for the removal to take effect.

We hope this addresses your concerns.  Should you face any further problems,
please do write back.

Sincerely,

Karl Raphael
Security & Abuse Dept.