[TenTec] Orion Died?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Died?
From: RMcGraw@Blomand.Net (Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Mon Jun 30 16:16:31 2003
Where I worked previously we projected a failure rate within 30 days of 0.3%
of finished products. (3 units per 1000)  At 90 days the projected failure
rate dropped to 0.1%.  Out of the box, or non operation failures were
projected to be less than 0.01% (1 unit per 10,000) of any given production
lot.  (These figures do not include cosmetic issues.)

Infant mortality in electronics is a fact of life.

73
Bob, K4TAX