[TenTec] FS- Omni-D with PS and filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS- Omni-D with PS and filter
From: n3wt@adelphia.net (N3WT)
Date: Mon Jun 30 21:12:14 2003
For Sale:  Ten Tec Omni-D, Series B (546) with 1.8 khz filter and matching
power supply model 280, manual and Ten Tec box.   Just back in February this
year from
Ten Tec factory for PTO rebuild and full alignment.  (will supply copy of
receipt).  Also will include another new PTO rebuild kit if ever needed again.
Works great, no problems.  Sweet sounding CW receiver with best QSK ever.
Appearance in good shape, but not perfect and I will supply pictures.  Does not
have 30 meters.  Selling because I purchased a Omni V.  $300.00 plus shipping.
n3wt@adelphia.net