[TenTec] TenTec] A bit tired of the arguments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec] A bit tired of the arguments
From: larrylg2@hotmail.com (LARRY GREENBERG, N5BEA)
Date: Mon Jun 30 23:48:26 2003
I used to just love my  75 meter group .. Each day for years I would QSO
with the same people very many I actually knew  personally after a while.
The QRN got bad sometimes and the group sought solutions as a group.

Then came the drunks, the arguments, the bigger and better amp phase.. The
after a while, no more group- The QRM won and I sold my amp.

I hope the QRM is kept to a minimum here.

Larry Greenberg, N5BEA