[TenTec] Pegasus Flash Update & XP problem solved

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus Flash Update & XP problem solved
From: w2nra@w2nra.com (Art Searle)
Date: Tue Jul 1 20:45:57 2003
Hi All,

I must assume that Ten Tec CHANGED the flash update software since
06/25/2003.  I followed the instructions that date included uninstalling my
old version of the flash update software, downloading the new flash update,
installing it and using it to update the flash in my radio.  It wouldn't
work without the error correction off.  I tried multiple times.

Well I've tried again today including re-uninstalling the old,
re-downloading the new, re-installing the software and re-updating the flash
with error correction on.  It worked perfectly.

Art
W2NRA