[TenTec] Re: L net tuners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: L net tuners
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Fri Jul 4 11:30:56 2003
Another excellent source of programs for tuner network analysis is
        http://www.btinternet.com/~g4fgq.regp/index.html#S102

These programs include analyses for the L, T, and PI networks with provision
for specifying component Q's so that losses can be calculated not only for
the basic tuner design but also for specific loading conditions.

Reg Edwards is an old-time English ham and retired engineer with a penchant
for turning out easy to use, very informative programs for a variety of
amateur applications.

Using these programs, one can directly compare the tuner losses for a given
load for each network configuration. Although they are DOS programs, I run
them all the time under XP PRO with no difficulty or special steps.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"
<mailto:w5yr@att.net>