[TenTec] Still need help!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Still need help!
From: emills@nycap.rr.com (Ernest Mills)
Date: Sat Jul 5 16:20:13 2003
Hi,
    Many thanks for the guys who helped me out recently with this problem.

    I have a Pegasus 550 with built in LDG PT-11 built in tuner. Got the latest
firmware installed 1.201. TenTec GUI 1.71b1, N4PY ver 2.08. Delta Loop 40m)

    New Balun, feed line installed. Delta loop new last fall.

    Problem:   No drive on 20 meters!    Will not Auto Tune, will  not manual
tune with MFJ 949E and internal tuner disabled. seems ok on 40m, 15m and 10m
although do notice on 15m with auto Tune it settles out at power out 50 - ref 5
- swr 1.95 I always need to tweak the autotuner. 2 clicks on C+ gives me 50w
o/p - 0 ref - 1.00 swr.

    With internal tuner disabled and o/p set to 50w. TUNE gives me:

    15m   - 30w o/p - 0 ref - 1.00 swr
    20m  -    0w o/p - 0 ref - 1.00 swr

    Driving me daft it is. :)  Ernie