[TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Why should I still order an Argo V?
From: duffyb01@fuse.net (J. Duffy Beischel)
Date: Mon Jul 7 07:07:04 2003
Bob,

Thank you.  It is very plain.  I ordered by 2:00 pm and specified Fedex
overnight for an additional charge of $40 to get it overnighted.  I
completed the order as specified on their website in order to receive it the
very next day.  Anyway, that's the end of it.  Leaving today for vacation.

Duffy

>>>One need to read the Tentec website carefully regarding selection of
delivery method vs. ordering a product.

It say that if your order for next day DELIVERY then it should be done by 2
PM.  There is a big difference between ordering a product and choosing next
day delivery for ones shipping method.

Come on folks,  this is plain simple English.  It says nothing about
ordering a product.  It only references DELIVERY choice vs. time of day.

73
Bob, K4TAX<<<