[TenTec] Omni D for sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni D for sale
From: kb3hjq@yahoo.com (chuck stockert)
Date: Tue Jul 8 11:45:19 2003
Hi Bill, if the Omni D is still available, I would be very interested in it.
Any pictures or other info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you. 73 de Chuck
 cstockert@netcarrier.com

Blky4u@wmconnect.com wrote:I have for sale a Ten Tec Omni D that is very near
mint for a radio this
age.....there is not a mark or scratch and the operation is flawless.....the
PTO
is smooth with no backlash or slippage...With the radio I have the model 252MO
power supply and a desk mic....I will ship this radio for $275.00 if anyone is
interested.
Tnx to all on the reflector es 73 de Bill KY4U