[TenTec] Orion Brand Name THE REAL TRUTH

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Brand Name THE REAL TRUTH
From: larrylg2@hotmail.com (LARRY GREENBERG, N5BEA)
Date: Thu Jul 17 00:02:22 2003
I think for this context term "silly" can be defined as being a little less
    than, cute, funny or satirical.  Those of us here on this reflector
whose
    comments on the subject fall in to the silly category,  -- a big fat
"DUHHHH".

To put an acknowledgy out there..

I used to Own a Kenwood 120.  So I  placed the "Not So Generic Term" 120
into a search engine. It yielded approx. 1000 uses.  Out of these there were
a large percentage of "things" called 120's.  There were many electronic
devices, even radios and transmitters in addition to the Kenwood..

All I can say is... S O   W H A T?

Larry Greenberg, N5BEA