[TenTec] Argonaut V LSB Annunciator

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V LSB Annunciator
From: wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net (Bill Miner)
Date: Wed Jul 23 00:15:38 2003
Mike,

My new (to me) Argo V with the v 1.07 has both LSB and RIT indicators
working. The RIT LED only lights when you have an actual offset on the
RIT.  The Attenuator also now has an indicator (A) up in the frequency
readout. XIT seems to use the same RIT indicator when it is turned on.

This is a very nice and FUN radio!

73,
Bill - K6WLM