[TenTec] Fw: Re: MixW TenTec Support

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Fw: Re: MixW TenTec Support
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Wed Jul 23 10:06:54 2003
These are not truly "CAT" radios, their interfaces
provide 100% computer control, nothing
"aided-transceive" about it, and therefore are
considerably more cable than than most of the other
brands out there. The "CAT" terminology is really a
rather obsolete Yaesu marketing term/acronym.

The RS232 interface programing information for the
Argonaut V can be found:

http://www.rfsquared.com/ArgoV/516prg%20Rev%201.2.pdf

For the Orion:

http://www.rfsquared.com/Orion/565prg%20Rev%201.1.pdf