[TenTec] Orion Questions

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion Questions
From: rhiggins1@cfl.rr.com (Robert Higgins)
Date: Fri Jul 25 08:57:09 2003
 I'm familiar with LDG tuners and think they're great, and as you say they
are fast, so having to hit the tune button when changing bands is not a big
deal. I read in the manual about the tuner only working on "Ant A" but I
thought I might be misinterrpreting that since I couldn't figure out why Ten
Tec wouldn't design the rig to tune both antennas. Thanks for the info.

73 Bob K4LW