[TenTec] For Sale Hercules ll

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale Hercules ll
From: chip.pardini@sbcglobal.net (Chip Pardini)
Date: Sun Jul 27 19:31:37 2003
Hi Herb,

Yes I am interested in the amp & power supply. Could you send me the serial
numbers for the units? I left the serial number for the amp at work. I also
wanted to ask if you have the original boxes and manuals. I forgot to ask
you when we spoke if you are the original owner and a non smoker.

Tnx & best 73's

Chip