[TenTec] Argosy 525 speaker FYI

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argosy 525 speaker FYI
From: N4NT_Mike.Hyder@charter.net (Mike Hyder --N4NT--)
Date: Tue Jul 29 22:33:33 2003
That's good info.  Thanks, Tim.  It is really easy to order those things.
Here is a link to the very page.  You may need to cut-and-paste to get the
whole thing into your browser.  In the alternative you can go to
www.jameco.com and click 'components' in the left column and search for
99995 (one more 'nine' than the original message).  I ordered six of these
speakers and the total including shipping was $22.18.

http://www.jameco.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prmenbr=91&prrfnbr=2505&cgrfnbr=817&ctgys=503;538;817;

73, Mike N4NT