[TenTec] For Sale: Centurion 422 AMP / New 3-500zg Tubes.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Centurion 422 AMP / New 3-500zg Tubes.
From: kd7efq62@hotmail.com (M.Todd Miskel)
Date: Thu Jul 31 20:32:13 2003
I have a Centurion 422 amp with new matched pair of 3-500zg from rf parts.
Tubes still warranted for 10 months full warranty, and another year
prorated. Grey color to match Omni's etc. Not a scratch that I could find,
and real clean inside. Last Digit on serial number is 1 which I have been
told means it is a 2001 model. I used it on 75 / 40m with no problems. Only
selling to pay for a Titan 425 I'm buying. Price is $1650 shipped, or $1450
shipped without tubes if you already have your own. Contact Todd,
KD7EFQ62@hotmail.com.