[TenTec] FS: Omni V.9 + Extras

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni V.9 + Extras
From: wq8q@earthlink.net (WQ8Q)
Date: Sun Aug 3 15:42:08 2003
Ten Tec Omni V & 961 p/s -  CW optimized (but great on SSB, too!)

This is my personal rig, used daily. I'm gathering too much stuff and
recently my ham radio interests have taken a different turn, so,
unfortunately, this one will have to go.

This  includes:
Omni V with V.9 mods (see below)
Full CW Filters (500hz 9mhz filter; 1.8khz, 500hz, 250hz 6.3mhz filters)
Ten Tec 261 P/S
Ten Tec 307 Matching Speaker
TenTec 705 Microphone
Full CW Filters (500hz 9mhz filter; 1.8khz, 500hz, 250hz 6.3mhz filters)
FM board

N4PY V.9 Full modification (computer control/band stacking
registers/spotting tone/direct frequency entry/vfo lock/crystal calibration
mode/frequency scan) & includes computer serial cable: plug and play with
most logging/control programs (I currently use it with Dx4Win & Writelog).
Original TenTec chip included, should you wish to revert to original.

Looks & works great. Very clean rig.

Only known problem - intermittent remote speaker in 961 p/s.  Speaker in rig
works fine, as does accessory speaker.

TenTec factory manual & N4PY mod manual.

$ 1000 plus shipping in 3 boxes (not TenTec factory boxes, but packed well).
Shipping will probably be around $60 UPS for the lower 48 for all pieces.
Or save on shipping and I'll drive a reasonable distance from Cincinnati and
meet you.

Paypal (preferred) gets it shipped same day.  Money order gets it shipped
the day M/O received.  Checks held for 10 days.
I really don't want to split everything up, but may do so if the buyer of
the Omni and P/S doesn't want the speaker or microphone.
Photos available.