[TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list August 5, 2003

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec used/demo list August 5, 2003
From: w4njf@email.midflorida.com (Bill Fulling)
Date: Tue Aug 5 18:35:56 2003
Helo stan,
Would be happy to send you back Jupiter #11/C 10480.
Perhaps this one should be painted "lemon yellow"and sold thru "Sunkist
Electronics."Am NOT happy with the constant XMIT failures of this rig-Rcv
has been great.
How do you want it shipped?Since I am the second owner of this turkey(and
have just a good idea why the original owner got got rid of it!).AES or HRO
will NOT take it in trade on a JA rig-can I trade it on a K2?
All I want is a rig that when I hit the keys the piano plays-
am getting real sick and tired  of having to constant corrective maintenace
every time I try to go QRV.
73 de Bill W4NJF
Ps your tecnology is great-but its hard to make it work with 3rd world
parts!