[TenTec] FS:......OMNI V.9.......

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS:......OMNI V.9.......
From: dbp@conknet.com (David B. Perrin)
Date: Tue Aug 5 19:03:47 2003
Hi-
 I have for sale my TenTec OMNI V.9 HF transceiver. All of the N4PY
updates have been completed as well as the QRP to QRO power adjust and
the BFO mod. New clear lacquered labels have been added to the 12 to
ease the new uses of the keypads. Original manual and all documentation
of upgrades. Front panel is excellent and the cabinet has a few light
marks (as one might suspect). No extra filters. $765 shipped double
boxed CONUS.

73 de dave in NH