[TenTec] RIG RETURN (WAS Ten-Tec used/demo list August 5, 2003)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] RIG RETURN (WAS Ten-Tec used/demo list August 5, 2003)
From: billrowlett@ccl-eng.com (Bill Rowlett)
Date: Wed Aug 6 21:30:26 2003
cclStdMessage Stationery Well Bill, I would say that the first owner of the
rig did not understand how Ten-Tec operates. He was used to a JA rig that
when it breaks, you send it back and wait 6 months or more, or you sell it.
He sold it.

Send it back to the tech boys in Tenn. and let them have a go with it. Put a
letter explaining what it is doing in the box with the rig and be sure that
your day time phone number is on it too.

If they declare it dead, so be it, but I am sure that it will be returned in
fine order.

If you do not want to bother with one of the best service department around,
I will be glad to take it off your hands for the cost of shipping.

73 de Bill  kc4atu

QRP, doing more with less

christopher consultants, ltd.

engineering - surveying - land planning

1982002 - Twenty Years of Excellence

45940 horseshoe drive

suite 100

sterling, virginia 20166

voice 703.444.3707

fax 703.444.5230

www.christopherconsultants.com

Notice for the recipient of this data. Information given or attached
herewith is provided for informational purposes only. christopher
consultants, ltd. cannot guarantee the accuracy of this data and assumes no
responsibility for any liability incurred by the recipient from the use of
this data. Any information used for engineering or surveying purposes must
be verified by a licensed engineer or surveyor and can only be used if
written permission is obtained from christopher consultants, ltd.