[TenTec] Omni 6+ power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni 6+ power
From: rmpjr@forcomm.net (popella)
Date: Wed Aug 13 14:33:33 2003
Actually,  all was well with output.   However, I sent the rig to TenTec a
while back, and when I received it back, I noticed it was sitting near this
output level (55-60w)  after  their re-alignment.
I never had the gumption to do anything about it until now.   Figure why
have my Omni at the output level of  a Scout,  when I could have full
output.