Re: [TenTec] T T rigs as carry on ?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] T T rigs as carry on ?
From: Jim <jlboockh@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 22:33:07 -0500
I have never taken them as "carry-on" but I have checked each in suitcases. I have carried much more delicate things as carry-on with no problems. Their size is acceptable for carry-on, but the security people will examine it through each stage of your trip. It will be easier to pack them in bubble wrap and put them in checked baggage.

Jim N4AL/SV0JB

Ronnie Zoerb wrote:
Paul,

I suspect the Corsair or Omni packed in a box large enough to provide needed
protection would be too large for "carry on".  Check with your airline on
the size restriction.

Hope you and Peg are well!

73 Ron KI0II