Re: [TenTec] Using Omni VI with MMTTY on FSK

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Using Omni VI with MMTTY on FSK
From: Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX <RMcGraw@blomand.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 21:19:51 -0500
I use mine quite successfully.  I use MixW software.

Line in on the sound card is fed direct from the audio out on the Omni.  The
line out on the sound card feeds the audio in on the Omni.

The interface is a pair of shielded cables, RCA on the Omni end and 1/8"
phone plugs on the sound card end.  Adjust the levels on the computer audio
mixer.

What mode are you running the Omni in?

That's it.

73