Re: [TenTec] FS Ten-Tec 238 Tuner and 962 Power Supply

To: "Michael Melland, W9WIS" <w9wis@charter.net>, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FS Ten-Tec 238 Tuner and 962 Power Supply
From: n1ix@att.net
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2003 13:49:00 +0000
Mike,
Ok, I hate to split them up. I imagine that they have been together for a
while.
I will send you a money order for $168 that way you can ship them both at the
same time. I am taking a week off next week to work on my house (read
antennas). So it would be nice to get them sometime during the week.
BTW is the upgrade report Omni V to V.9 that is in the TT reflector archives
about this unit?
73
Dave N1IX