[TenTec] 580 Delta

To: "Tentec@Contesting. Com" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 580 Delta
From: "Rusty Kirkpatrick" <w4iko@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2003 16:36:28 -0400
I have a very good condition TT 580 Delta transceiver with all of the WARC
band crystals installed. The radio is 100W output on 160-10. I also have the
matching remote VFO and the matching Power Supply. Along with this is the
Model 234 Speech Processor. All equipment is in excellent condition and has
the necessary connecting cables and 2 microphones and a keyer. I am asking
$500 for the complete outfit or would like to trade for a Delta II or a
Paragon with matching power supply.
73's
Rusty Kirkpatrick
W4IKO