[TenTec] TenTec triton4 station fs

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec triton4 station fs
From: RODKC4MMR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 31 Aug 2003 11:59:49 EDT
I have a complete triton 4 station for sale . I will part out if necessary .
consist of

   1. tt 544 tritron 4 silver face scale of 1-10 about 8 face is 100% with a
littile rub on rf and af control area. works great knobs have had some repair
but look good digital read out great . pto just rebuilt and is stable.
   2. tt 262g power supply with speaker and vox . the face is good scale
about 7
it is silver in color. not sure the vox works speaker and power works great.
   3. tt 242 ext vfo silver in color just rebuilt pto and new string on slide
scale,this vfo in very good condition works .
 asking $ 350.00 or trade plus shipping

If you have any questions or are interested please contact me via e mail
Thanks Rod Clark KC4MMR
rodkc4mmr@aol.com