[TenTec] Argo V control with software

To: "tentec mail list" <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo V control with software
From: "Martin Hartwell" <chartwell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 21:23:45 -0400
Hi all

        I am still trying to figure out why I am getting return messages
saying my mail is not be sent to the list because of my not being a member.
Oh well will try again here. In my last message, my first sentence was
misunderstood, I was trying to ask if the Argo V emulated another type of
radio.
=====
Carl wrote:
My program does not really emulate any radio.  You could say it emulates a
pegasus because it is the same program that controls the pegasus.
======

So I was not clear on that point. Others have answered that it has its own
protocol. I have now downloaded the Programers Reference Manual, so I can
look at that too.

My intention is to order the package for the Argo V from Carl soon. I have
printed out the information from his web site.

So thanks all for the information.

Marty