Re: [TenTec] Argo V control with software

To: tentec@contesting.com, chartwell@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Argo V control with software
From: Bill Miner <wg6h@postoffice.pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2003 12:37:04 -0700
Marty,

I have the N4PY control program for my Argo V and am very pleased with
it.  Carl is  customer focused and responsive to helping with questions
and problems.

Keep in mind that there are a few functions that do NOT work with the
Argo V because they are not supported by the radio serial port (I.E.
mute, vol., squelch etc.) However this SAME program will also  support
the the RX-320, RX-350, AND the Pegasus/Jupiter. I consider it to be a
real bargain.

73,
Bill - K6WLM