[TenTec] FS or Trade: OMNI V.9 and Power Supply

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] FS or Trade: OMNI V.9 and Power Supply
From: n1ix@att.net
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:16:12 +0000
Upgraded Ten-Tec Omni V, very good condition, full N4PY V.9 upgrade with new
factory keys installed in the pad, all filters... 2.4, 1.8, 500 and 250. Plus
the narrow filter slot (dual filters) 500 Hz. Radio has the optional FM board
and Annunciator boards installed. Has original manual and V.9 documentation.
Also, matching TenTec 962 power supply. Would like to trade Omni/PS + cash
towards TenTec Jupiter.
Will sell for Omni for $720.
PS for $130 plus shipping.

Dave N1IX