[TenTec] mobile mount for 6N2, extension plug source?

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] mobile mount for 6N2, extension plug source?
From: Peg Haese <kb9lie@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2003 14:14:54 -0700 (PDT)
I recently got a 6N2 and would like to mount it UNDER
a shelf on the shack table. Does anyone know if the
6N2's mobile mount from TT will do this, or is it only
for mounting on TOP of something? The one for my Yaesu
FT-2500 will reverse like this.

Also, I recently ran across a neat adapter for
plugging wall wart type plugs into power strips and
can't remember where I saw it. It was a very short
extension (maybe six inches?) that allowed one wall
wart to be plugged into the flexible extension, which
was then plugged into the power strip or outlet. It
was on a ham-related page of someone who sold neat
gadgets we all need in the shack. Can anyone point me
in the right direction? It would sure work nice for my
laptop.

73 de Peg KB9LIE