[TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C

To: tentec@contesting.com
Subject: [TenTec] F.S. 546 Omni C
From: "Ned Swartz" <k1gu@arrldotnet.contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 15:22:35 -0400
Omni C (546) and 255 Power Supply (with b/i speaker and ammeter.)
2.4, 1.8, and 0.5 crystal filters.  Purchased from a  member of this
reflector who sent it back to factory for checkout.  I rebuilt the
PTO using the Ten-Tec kit.  Electrically perfect.  No obvious
appearance defects, which is to say, you have to look very very hard
to find any imperfections.  Manuals, service report.  $400 shipped in
TT foam filled boxes.

P.S.  Tennessee Vols Orange dots.  Vols 24, Gators 10 as I write
this.

Ned, k1gu at arrl dot net