Re: [TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Invitation to Orion Owners
From: "Dave Fifield" <dave@ad6a.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 22:04:46 -0700
Hi Paul,

I just joined this list. I'm an Orion owner. On the Yahoo Orion
list, they said it was going to close, so I joined up here instead.
I'm not going anywhere :)

BTW, I *love* my Orion!!! I've had it a few weeks now and
wouldn't part with it for love nor money. I'm probaby going
to ditch my FT-1000MP MkV sometime soon....

Cheers,
Dave F.
AD6A