Re: [TenTec] Delta 2

To: kc5gxc@neandertech.com, tentec@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [TenTec] Delta 2
From: James E McClellan <n8luv_jm@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 10:28:41 -0400
Hi Pete,

My name is Jim --- N8LUV of Port Huron, MI. I read your comments to Marty
about your Delta-II and how you repaired the backlight yourself. Can you
help me out on this repair? Where do you find the illumination strips
that are wide enough to go in. I received an e-mail from one ham that
found a source for the strips but they were all 1/4" too short and either
one end or the other was exposed. Next, once the strips have been located
(hopefully in the same color) what is the proceedure for the replacement?

Thanks so much

Jim --- N8LUV
n8luv_jm@juno.com