Re: [TenTec] FW: Orion archives

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: Orion archives
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:11:19 -1000

> On the face of it the following group appears to be Restricted
> membership but Public archives.

Yes,  it is public.  However,  try as I might,  I cannot get the
archive of the TenTec_Orion Yahoo group to be open!  There
are some things about the list which the original "owner" set
up that I cannot now change -- that's just the way Yahoo has
things set up.

Anyway,  I have,  as of a few moments ago,  reactivated
this group.  Why,  so that Joe, N4ARI, can join,  if he wants to;
then I can transfer the "ownership"/moderating job to him.

For now,  I will also leave it activated.  Anyone can now join,
if you have a license or other genuine interest in the Orion,
to gain access to the archives.  I have also opened the ability
to post messages again,  but not sure I should have,  hi.

Now to see what happens,  hi.

73,  Jim  KH7M