Re: [TenTec] FW: Orion archives

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [TenTec] FW: Orion archives
From: "Jim Reid" <jimr.reid@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 15:32:44 -1000

> Strange, Jim...
>
> I don't know what software the YahooGroups use, but
> the software for the  lists at both  contesting.com and
> qth.net give all privileges to the listadmin; even
> the ancient Majordomo did that...

Except,  I did not originate the group;  the originator
made some selection which I CANNOT change.
Anyway, as soon as the archives are dealt with,
I will be deleting the entire thing!  Have not heard yet
from John, W3GQJ,  who has been converting the
archives to .pdf format.  However,  his most recent work
is only up to February of 2003.  He has quite a ways
to go,  having converted the first 200 or so list postings,
with some 900+ to go!!

73,  Jim  KH7M